General Kids Resources
- Prepare for College — Start by defining your goals and interests, understanding college costs, and planning financially and academically.
- Types of Aid — View information about the types of aid available from the federal government and other sources: grants, scholarships, loans, and work-study programs, and learn how to lower your costs when you go to college.
- Who Gets Aid — Find out who gets aid, how to stay eligible, and how to get eligibility back if you’ve lost it.
- Apply for Aid — Learn how to submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®), how aid is calculated, and how you’ll get your aid.
- Repay Your Loans — Choose a repayment plan, pay on time, avoid default, and get help with problems.