Skip to Content


One of the most important parts of my job as a Member of Congress is to help my constituents navigate issues with federal agencies. If you can't get answers from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve your problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. ยง 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We will ask for your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Before submitting a privacy authorization form, please confirm you reside in Michigan's 6th Congressional District hereIf you reside outside of the 6th Congressional District, you will need to contact your U.S. Representative.

If you have questions related to casework with our office, please visit our FAQ page.

Agencies & Forms

Please select the issue you need assistance with below to find the privacy release form and additional information.
All Other Agencies
Back to top